Precautions for acceptance of scaffolding system construction:
(1) Acceptance of the foundation and foundation of the scaffold. According to the relevant regulations and the soil quality of the erection site, the scaffold foundation and foundation construction should be carried out after calculating the scaffolding height. Check whether the scaffold foundation and foundation are compacted and level, and whether there is water accumulation.
(2) Acceptance of scaffolding drainage ditch. The scaffolding site should be level and free of debris to meet the requirements of unobstructed drainage. The width of the upper mouth of the drainage ditch is 300mm, the width of the lower mouth is 180mm, the width is 200~350mm, the depth is 150~300mm, and the slope is 0.5°.
(3) Acceptance of scaffolding boards and bottom supports. This acceptance should be carried out according to the height and load of the scaffold. Scaffolds with a height of less than 24m should use a backing board with a width greater than 200mm and a thickness greater than 50mm. It should be ensured that each pole must be placed in the middle of the backing board and the area of the backing board shall not be less than 0.15m². The thickness of the bottom plate of the load-bearing scaffold with a height greater than 24m must be strictly calculated.
(4) Acceptance of scaffold sweeping pole. The level difference of the sweeping pole should not be greater than 1m, and the distance from the side slope should not be less than 0.5m. The sweeping pole must be connected to the vertical pole. It is strictly forbidden to connect the sweeping pole to the sweeping pole directly.
Precautions for the safe use of scaffolding:
(1) The following operations are strictly prohibited during the use of the scaffold: 1) Use the frame to lift materials; 2) Tie the hoisting rope (cable) on the frame; 3) Push the cart on the frame; 4) Dismantle the structure or arbitrarily Loosen the connecting parts; 5) Remove or move the safety protection facilities on the frame; 6) Lift the material to collide or pull the frame; 7) Use the frame to support the top template; 8) The material platform in use is still connected to the frame Together; 9) Other operations that affect the safety of the frame.
(2) Fences (1.05~1.20m) should be set around the work surface of scaffolding.
(3) Any member of the scaffold to be removed shall take safety measures and report to the competent authority for approval.
(4) It is strictly forbidden to erect scaffolding on various pipes, valves, cable racks, instrument boxes, switch boxes and railings.
(5) The work surface of the scaffold should not store easily falling or large workpieces.
(6) There should be protective measures on the outside of the scaffolding erected along the street to prevent falling objects from hurting people.
Points for Attention in Safety Maintenance of Scaffolding
Scaffolding should have a dedicated person responsible for the inspection and maintenance of its frame and support frame to meet the requirements of safety and stability.
In the following cases, scaffolding must be inspected: after Category 6 wind and heavy rain; after freezing in cold areas; after being out of service for more than one month, before resuming work; after one month of use.
The inspection and maintenance items are as follows:
(1) Whether the installation of main rods at each main node, the structure of connecting wall parts, supports, door openings, etc. meet the design requirements of the construction organization;
(2) The concrete strength of the engineering structure should meet the requirements of the attached support for its additional load;
(3) The installation of all attached support points meets the design regulations, and it is strictly prohibited to install less;
(4) Use unqualified bolts for attaching and fixing connecting bolts;
(5) All safety devices have passed the inspection;
(6) The settings of power supply, cables and control cabinets are in compliance with the relevant regulations on electrical safety;
(7) The lifting power equipment works normally;
(8) The setting and trial operation effect of synchronization and load control system meet the design requirements;
(9) The erection quality of ordinary scaffold rods in the frame structure meets the requirements;
(10) Various safety protection facilities are complete and meet the design requirements;
(11) The construction personnel of each post have been implemented;
(12) There should be lightning protection measures in the construction area with attached lifting scaffolding;
(13) Necessary fire-fighting and lighting facilities should be provided with attached lifting scaffolding;
(14) Special equipment such as lifting power equipment, synchronization and load control systems, and anti-falling devices used at the same time shall be products of the same manufacturer and of the same specification and model respectively;
(15) The power setting, control equipment, anti-falling device, etc. should be protected from rain, smash, and dust.