Sampmax attached lifting scaffold (climbing scaffolding) Introduction
The development of climbing scaffolding The climbing scaffolding is also called the lifting scaffolding, which is a scaffold attached to the building and realized the overall lifting according to the power device. According to the different power devices, climbing scaffoldings are generally divided into electric, hydraulic, and manual hand-pull types.
The electric type is more commonly used recently. With the gradual increase of high-rise buildings in cities, the safety, economy, practicality, and aesthetic requirements of the lining and external scaffolding engineering during construction have also attracted more and more attention.
The attached lifting foot is in line with the traditional steel pipe foot in a scaffolding that saves labor. It saves materials, its simple structure and convenient operation are widely welcomed by construction units, and it has become the first choice for the construction of high-rise buildings.
The whole climbing scaffolding adopts all-steel structure. It has several features such as integrated equipment, low building and high use, fully enclosed protection, one special sub-safety equipment, and no fire hazard feature. In the high-rise (the number of floors is more than 16) scaffolding structure, scaffolding-shear structure and tubular structure, the structural floor plan is regular or in the construction of super high-rise building concrete main body, the application of climbing scaffolding accounts for 30%-50%.
Advantages of climbing scaffolding
1. Attached climbing scaffolding “reasonable structure and good overall performance”
2. The anti-tilting and anti-falling device is safe and reliable
3. The operation adopts microcomputer control, which can realize automatic load limitation, automatic adjustment, and automatic stop report in case of failure during the climbing process.
4. Strong adaptability to buildings and site operability.
5. Climbing scaffolding is assembled on site, realizing engineering and standardization
6. The input of materials is greatly reduced, and it is set up once and used for recycling, which saves labor
7. No interference with vertical transportation equipment, greatly reducing the load of vertical transportation equipment
8. The operation is convenient and simple, which improves the utilization rate of the tower crane, which helps to speed up the progress and shorten the construction period
9. Safe and disposable, the bottom of the scaffolding body is sealed with the structure floor, which greatly reduces hidden safety hazards
10. Avoid repeatedly erecting external scaffoldings at high places, improve the working environment of a scaffolding worker, and reduce accidents
11. The adopted load synchronization control system avoids potential safety hazards caused by overload or loss of load
12. The scaffolding body is an all-steel structure to prevent fire